Enrollment is now open for 2017-2018
Steps to Admissions:
- Call 602-992-8140 ext.2231 or email email@example.com to schedule a tour of the campus.
- Pick-up an application packet or click below for PDF Downloadable Application Forms.
- Submit all application forms and materials and submit registration fees.
- Schedule placement testing as needed.
- The Admissions Office will schedule you an interview with the Headmaster upon completion of the application process.
We appreciate your interest in Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory. PVCP was established in 1974, providing quality Christian education for children from preschool through high school. Perhaps it would be helpful for you to understand the following requirements which need to be met before a student may be considered for admission:
- At least one parent is a believer and will attest to a personal relationship in their life with the Lord Jesus Christ.
- At least one parent is actively attending a local evangelical, Bible-believing church with their student.
- The student being considered for admission has not been expelled from another school for disciplinary reasons.
It is our prayer that we will be able to serve you and your family now, and in the years ahead.
There's no better way to see how Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory can develop your child's regard for truth and learning than to see our campus. Meet our leaders and teachers, see our classrooms, and share your dreams for your child's education.