PVCP Employment Applications
Thank you for your interest in working at Paradise Valley Christian Preparatory. You may download the appropriate application below. If there is a vacancy for which you quality, you will be notified. PVCP begins the interview process for the following school year in March. It is therefore advisable to have applications for the subsequent school year submitted by February. If you are a college student requesting class observation time, you may do so by following the link below.
Because there are not always open positions, it is recommended that you send a résumé to Rebecca Rodriguez at email@example.com prior to completing an employment application.
- Teaching two sections of pre-algebra (7th and 8th grades), one section of 6th grade math
- Lesson planning, grading, entering grades weekly, etc.
- Maintaining classroom discipline
- Communicating clearly with parents
- College degree
- Well-versed in math
- Basic computer skills
- Previous teaching experience helpful
Compensation based on experience. If interested in this position, please send a résumé to Rebecca Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org . This position is in the afternoons from noon to 3 p.m.