Reenrollment for 2020 Opens November 15
Steps to Reenrolling
1. Log in to the Parent Portal.
2. Click on tab labeled "Online Forms."
3. Select the student, select the "2020/21 Reenrollment Form" and click "Start New Form."
Most of the student's info will be automatically populated. Please only change if necessary.
4. Once you have completed the form, click on "Shopping Cart (Submit)" under "Application Actions" in the menu on the left.
5. You will be brought to a checkout page where you will be required to pay the reenrollment fee. No processing fees will be charged for either ACH or credit card payments.
6. Once the payment method has been entered, please click "Confirm."
7. You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your reenrollment has been processed for that student.
*Repeat steps 2 through 7 for any additional children.
Please note, if a family's account balance is greater than $500, the family will need to pay their balance prior to beginning the reenrollment process. You may contact Anna Tracy at 602-992-8140 x2241 or email@example.com to discuss your account.
The student medical form and family contacts update will be available for completion this summer.
Max Capacity by Grade Level
1st - 5th: 22
Wait lists will be started once a section is full.
2020-2021 Reenrollment Fee Schedule
$125: November - January 5
$175: January 6 - 31
$200: February or later