Reenroll for 2017-18
We have simplified reenrollment to include an online portion via InfoDirect and two additional forms to be submitted with the reenrollment fee upon completion. You can find copies of the reenrollment checklist and additional forms below. If you are unsure of how to complete the online portion, please click the link below or call the admissions office at 602-992-8140 Ext. 2231. Use the New Sibling Packet to receive priority enrollment when enrolling a sibling to an existing student.
Dear PVCP Families:
Thank you for your support and involvement in making PVCP such a wonderful school. It is a pleasure to serve alongside of you in this community of spiritual nurturing and educational excellence. We affirm our partnership and commitment to be the high school and college preparatory of choice. We will continue to:
- Provide a scholarly, Christ centered community instilling biblical values by nurturing spiritual growth
- Establish, assess, and achieve clear and measurable academic learning goals
- Recruit, develop and retain quality, Christian professional educators and staff
- Foster parental involvement and effective communication
- Model exemplary stewardship of our God-given resources
In these ways we will partner with parents in the pursuit of preparing exemplary Christian citizens and servant leaders. It is a privilege to serve with Christian families, who are like-minded in fulfilling the biblical mandate from the book of Proverbs: "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6)
Reenrollment begins in January to guarantee space. Reenrollment packets were sent home via your youngest student. If you need additional forms, please click the links below. Remember that reenrollment is not completed until registration fees have been paid in the school office.